NingXia Red is an amazing superjuice. It contains pureed Chinese Wolfberry (a form of Goji Berry that comes from the most potent Goji Berry in the world, Lycium barbarum, combined with other high antioxidant fruit juices like blueberry, plum, cherry, aronia and pomegranate. Then it’s taken to a whole other level with the addition of Orange, Yuzu, Lemon and Tangerine essential oils. Wow! This is a drink I have every day, in order to revitalize my body, raise my frequency and keep myself at peak health and performance.
After all, life’s too short to play small. And because NingXia Red is packed full of vitamins and minerals, it’s my core liquid nutrition that I have in the day, alongside of a conscious and healthy diet. It tastes AMAZING, it’s energizing and uplifting, and it’s good for the whole family, including the kiddies and fur-babies.
For an adult, drink 60ml once or twice daily, and notice what a difference it makes over the next 3 months.
And if you love flavouring your food and beverages with essential oils, try adding an extra drop of Tangerine oil into your shot of NingXia Red. It’s amazing! And both adults and children love this taste. It’s definitely one to try. Naturally, make sure you are using Young Living’s essential oils. In Australia, our Tangerine oil is compliant with Food Standards Australia and New Zealand, meaning it can be safely used as a flavouring agent. If you live in Europe, you’d use Young Living’s Tangerine Plus oil, and in the US you’d use Young Living’s Tangerine Vitality Oil. These are exactly the same essential oil, just labelled in a way that’s compliant in those regions for use as a food and beverage flavouring agent.
But adding NingXia Red to a shot glass isn’t the only way to enjoy it. Let’s check out some of the other unique ways you can use NingXia Red to supercharge your life. This week we’ll look at food recipes, and next week we’ll cover some delicious drink recipes. Enjoy!
Coconut Chia pudding with Strawberry Ningxia Coulis
by Sharon H.
• ¾ cup of dry chia seeds
• 1x 400ml tin of coconut milk (see if you can get a brand that does not contain thickeners or other nasties)
• ½ cup filtered water (optional depending upon how thick you like your chia pudding)
1. Stir until combined.
2. Set aside until thickens (this should only take a few minutes).
3. Spoon into desired containers or serving bowl.
• 250g punnet of strawberries (leaves removed)
• 1 handful of fresh raspberries
• 1 shot Ningxia Red (30 ml or so)
1. Blitz until smooth.
2. Pour coulis on top of the chia mixture.
3. Dress with extra raspberries and a few blueberries as desired.
4. Cover and refrigerate over night.
Easy Ningxia Chia Pudding by Karen Ainscough
- ½ cup Ningxia Red
- ½ cup natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2-3 drops Tangerine oil
- Mix together. I like to whisk because I use pot set (cultured, ie. thick) yoghurt. It can become lumpy if you just stir. Put in the fridge to set.
- Add some fruit, and enjoy!
NingXia Red Velvet Cupcakes (Paleo) by Susan M.
So I went to bake these cupcakes which normally have beetroot juice in them to give them the red colour, however I discovered that the beetroot I had bought had gone off. What other liquid did I have in my house that was red? Answer: NingXia Red juice of course! I know it’s not ideal to heat the juice but it was certainly a healthier substitute than red food colouring!
• ½ cup coconut flour
• ½ cup arrowroot flour
• 3 tbsp cacao powder
• 1 tsp bicarb soda
• ¼ tsp Himalayan salt
• 4 eggs, separated
• 3 tbsp coconut sugar
• ½ cup coconut oil (melted)
• 3 tbsp honey
• ½ cup coconut milk
• ½ tsp vanilla powder
• ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
• 3 tbsp NingXia Red juice
• 1 x 400ml can coconut cream
• 1 tbsp honey
- Sift together the coconut flour, arrowroot, cacao powder, bicarb soda and salt.
- Combine the egg whites and coconut sugar in a large bowl and whisk until thick and glossy.
- In another bowl, combine the egg yolks, coconut oil, honey, coconut milk, vanilla, vinegar and NingXia Red juice and mix well.\
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Fold in a heaped spoonful of the egg white to loosen, then gently fold in the rest of the egg white.
- Pour the mixture into baking cups until three-quarters full, then bake at 160 degrees Celsius (140 degrees fan-forced) for 25 minutes.
- To make the icing, refrigerate the can of coconut cream overnight. Open the can of chilled coconut cream and scoop out the hardened cream layer into a bowl. Add the honey. Use an electric mixer to whip the mixture until soft peaks form. Decorate cupcakes and refrigerate.
- Makes 9.
NingXia Icy Poles by Bronwyn T.
My kids are huge fans of these NingXia icy poles. I found these icy pole moulds on the Alyce Alexandra website a long time ago and have finally put them to use. To fill the 6 moulds I use 1 cup of water and 1 cup of NingXia Red. My son likes them just like that and my daughter loves them with oils. I was making them with 1 drop of Tangerine oil for her 3 icy poles, but yesterday she asked for Citrus Fresh oil blend. They are a great size, and make a great after-school (or anytime) snack.
- 1 cup NingXia Red
- 1 cup water
- 1 – 2 drops of oil of choice (I have used Tangerine or Citrus Fresh).
Vitamin Gummies by Hazel C.
BYL (beforeYoung Living) I used to feed my kids Vitamin Gummies thinking I was doing them a favour health wise…. Now that I know what I know, I’m pretty sure I was doing them a disservice and really just feeding them sugar and goodness knows what else.
So I stopped, and then got hold of a recipe to make my own gummie lollies…Which I did from time to time… But they were a bit of a labour of love.
Anyway Miss Imogen wanted me to make them again… So here is my lazy version (I used to strain the raspberries through a cheese cloth but I couldn’t be bothered so I blended them well and the kids can put up with the crunchy seeds). But I turned them into Vitamin Gummies… And you’ll see why in the ingredients…
- 8 cups of frozen raspberries (because you need to remortgage the house if you use fresh ones!)
- 1 cup NingXia Red
- 4 tbsp unflavoured gelatin (I use the Great Lakes brand because I trust it and its totally natural)
- 4 drops Orange essential oil
- Defrost and mush up raspberries, be amazing and squeeze the juice out through a cheese cloth…. Or be lazy like me, and throw all the ingredients into the blender and let that baby whizz them up.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan over low heat, and stir while warming…. I employed said child (ie. Imogen) to stir while I hung out washing!
- Once warm, add 1 tablespoon at a time of gelatin and whisk into the mixture.
- Add Orange oil and mix.
- Pour out into a pan through a sieve, this catches the lumps of gelatin that inevitably don’t break down when whisked.
- I used to pour these into little lego moulds and other fancy silicon things I have, but lazy Mum today just poured it into a slice tin that I pre-lined with a little glad wrap.
- Set aside in fridge for a few hours. Tip out, slice and eat….
- Store in fridge.
And I have no idea how long they keep as they are usually all gone within a day or two in our house. Then get the child that demanded you make them to do the dishes and tidy up afterwards!
In all seriousness though, it’s a great way to get goodness into little tummies, and you can use any fruit you like. I have done boysenberry and blueberry ones previously. Natural gelatin is super good for kiddos (and adults) and enough said, we all know how super amazing NingXia Red is for us.
NingXia Acai Bowl by Bronwyn T.
- 1 frozen ACAI
- 1 frozen banana
- 30ml NingXia Red
- Toppings of choice – Mine is topped with NingXia Wolfberries, YL granola mix, cacao nibs and activated buckwheat. However, there are so many options! You could also use hemp seeds, banana, peanut butter, LSA, flaxmeal, &/or chia seeds. Anything goes really.
- Blitz ACAI, banana and NingXia Red together in a blender or Thermomix.
- Place in a bowl, and top with your choice of toppings.
Pistachio & Cranberry Slice by Melissa D.
• 2 cups of cashews
• 1 tsp vanilla bean powder or essence
• Pinch of salt
• 12 drops of Lemon oil
• 7 dates
• 2 tbsp Ningxia Red
• ⅓ cup of pistachios
• ½ cup of cranberries
• Handful of Dried Wolfberries (Young Living of course)
• Extra handful of pistachios for topping, crushed slightly with a mortar and pestle or a quick buzz in a blender.
- In your food processor, add cashews, vanilla essence, pinch of salt, lemon oil, dates and NingXia Red and blend until sticky enough to hold together (If its not sticky enough add a small amount of water or more NingXia Red)
- Blend with the mixture, 1/3 cup of pistachios and cranberries, keeping them slightly chunky.
- Roll into balls or flatten the mixture into a baking tray lined with baking paper. Then add the pistachios and Dried Wolfberries on top for flavour and colour.
- Set in the fridge for a few hours and then enjoy!
Amazeballs by Alison S.
Everybody LOVES a good Bliss Ball. They are so easy to make and sooo good for you. You can play with the recipe, but thought I’d share this one as it turned out amazeballs!!! The recipe made approximately 30 balls, depending on how big you like your balls to be.
• ½ cup of Young Living Dried Wolfberries
• ½ cup of almonds
• ½ cup of sunflower seeds
• 4 medjool dates (remember to take pips out )
• ½ cup shredded coconut
• 1 cup of dessicated coconut for rolling in
• 1 NingXia Red Sachet (or 60ml of NingXia Red)
• 200g jar of Pistachio & Almond Butter
• 20 drops of Citrus Fresh oil
• 20 drops of Orange oil
• 10 drops of Frankincense oil
1. Place all dry ingredients in a food processor and give it a wiz.
2. Add medjool dates and jar of Pistachio & Almond Butter.
3. Add Ningxia Red sachet (or 60ml NingXia Red).
4. Add essential oils and wiz until mixed.
5. Taste first, then take small portions out and roll into balls and roll in dessicated coconut.
6. Now for the most important part!!! Put the kettle on, and sit down with your cuppa and enjoy your Amazeballs!!
Here’s how to order…
If you already have your own wholesale account with Young Living, order through the shopping cart on your virtual office, or via phone or live chat with your local Young Living office.
If it’s been more than 12 months since you’ve ordered, or if you’ve never set up an account, please reach out to the person who introduced you to Young Living. You will need their member number when you place your first order.
If you’ve lost touch with them, or need any other assistance, we are here to help. Click on the button below, and we’ll be in touch to assist you and help answer your questions.