This webinar is one that every Young Living member should listen to, whether or not you are actively sharing Young Living with others. Because let’s face it – we love the products, so even if we are not growing a Young Living business, we are still talking to others about our experiences and favourite products.
The webinar covers the very important topic of “Compliance”, in a heart-felt and detailed way. In it, you will have myself and my guest speaker Julie Hunter (Young Living VP of Corporate Compliance and Member Conduct) cover such diverse topics as:
• Why compliance is such an important issue for Young Living around the globe
• Gary Young’s message to us about compliance
• What is the “Wellness line”, and how do we stay above it?
• The 25 “hot” words
• Express versus Implied claims – what’s the difference?
• Raindrop Technique
• Animal Claims
• Insect Repellants, Sunscreens and Burns, and Historical references to essential oils
• Some exciting new developments in the US with YL’s OTC line of products
• Labelling – why it’s so important
• Can I quote Scientific Research when I talk about Young Living to others?
• Reference books – can I share information from them with others?
• Life Science Publishing – the beauty of a gift voucher
• How to give a compliant personal testimonial
• What does “occasional or minor” really mean?
• Cosmetic claims – these are allowed
• Using marketing tools that are created for countries outside of your region
• Ingesting versus Flavouring Agents – what can be said, and where
• How do you respond if someone asks you a therapeutic question
• What we can say….the compliant topic areas that we love to share about
• How I used compliance as a way to completely rebrand my message, and have fun in the process
• How you can Spring Clean your own material, with confidence
It’s password protected, so you will need to type in “Infinity8822” to watch it.