26 Jul 2018
This technique brings to Australia a whole new way of transforming emotions, embedded in a beautiful and honouring aromatic ritual. When our past participants are contacting me, they are so excited by their outstanding results with the technique. The course itself is a complete training in the technique, and in how to work intuitively with essential oils and bodywork…..yet as the course has unfolded, I’ve been taken by surprise at the deep and life-changing journeys that have unfolded for each participant. Where I was thinking this was a course for teaching how to perform this technique, I’ve realised that it offers so much more. This course allows participants to journey into their own depths, to achieve resolutions and heart-felt awakening in their own life, and to release patterns and wounds that have been holding them back. It’s among the most profound personal development courses I’ve had the privilege to be a part of. – Artemis
WHAT: Based on an ancient Egyptian ritual for “cleansing of the spirit”, this beautiful, intuitive technique is performed in silence and reverence. In this workshop you will learn this technique, and how to use Young Living’s therapeutic-grade essential oils and other bodywork techniques to promote a deep and sacred state of connectedness. This technique can be used on its own, or empower any other modality you use (including Reiki and massage).
Our sense of smell is the only one of our 5 senses that directly accesses the Amygdala (in the Limbic system of the brain) where emotional memories and trauma are stored. Because of their aroma, therapeutic-grade essential oils are able to exert a powerful balancing effect on the emotions, and help facilitate the release of emotional trauma. Many essential oils also help to carry oxygen to the brain, thus stimulating the pineal and pituitary glands (and in turn enhancing the sense of inner and spiritual connection). The combination of these 2 effects (that is, balancing emotions and enhancing inner connection) makes this technique perfect as a step in addressing emotional blockages.
DATES & TIMES:
Thursday 26 July 2018 – 8am to 6.30pm
Friday 27 July 2018 -8am to 7:00pm
Saturday 28 July 2018 -8am to 7.30pm
Sunday 29 July 2018 – 8am to 10:00pm
If the above dates are not suitable for you, but would like to be on our interested list for future courses. Please click here.
Bay Vista Retreat
Bay Vista Lane
Ewingsdale NSW 2481
Course Deposit: $300 deposit required to secure your place on the course.
Accommodation Deposit: $100 deposit required to secure a room at Bay Vista Retreat. Accommodation is not included in the course price. Please ensure you have read the details about the accommodation before booking in. Click here
Course Early Bird: Early bird price $1,095 if paid in full by Thur 28th June; full price $1,295
Contact Details: Amanda Cuda, 0423 578 995, email@example.com
Important – Cancellation Policy
Please note that our cancellation policy is as follows:
- For cancellations made 30 days or more before the advertised course start date, a $250 cancellation fee is charged.
- For cancellations made fewer than 30 days before the advertised course start date, a $400 cancellation fee is charged.
- If a course is fully booked and we are able to fill your place from someone on our wait list or if you find someone who would like to attend in your place, in those two instances we will waive the cancellation fee, and instead charge a $50 admin fee (to cover course coordination costs for the transfer)
- The balance of moneys paid are held in credit for a period of 12 months from the date of cancellation. Alternatively, find someone else to attend in your place, and no fee is deducted.
- Moneys held in credit may be used for any course and events with Raindrop Australia or The Health Garden (or gifted to another person).