29 Jul 2018
10:30 AM - 02:30 PM
Egyptian Emotional Clearing Technique Student Clinic – Byron Bay
If you’ve ever experienced Egyptian Emotional Clearing Technique, you will know how deeply relaxing, uplifting and clarifying it is. We have a real treat on offer for you. As part of Raindrop Australia’s ongoing student training, we are running a clinic for advanced students, and you are invited to attend as a recipient!!!
Important: Because of certain protocols that we implement for the following conditions, please do not register for our Student Clinic if you have:
- a current blood clot (which includes ischemic stroke, embolism, thrombosis or DVT)
- or you are a leg or foot amputee
Instead, please contact one of our Qualified Practitioners for further information.
Please note that sometimes we can run overtime. Please only book in if you are flexible with the finishing time.
Testimonial from previous recipients
Elizabeth writes: I had an Egyptian Emotional Clearing Technique session a few weeks ago. It was a profound experience. I have released so many emotions of childhood injuries since then which of course has a profound effect on my life, my immediate family and those I choose to interact with. I would certainly recommend this technique to others!
Helen writes: I just wanted to say that the course was amazing and so was the teacher. The modality is out of this world, and I know that I will be able to do wonders with it in order to help people. We couldn’t ask for a better teacher than Artemis to teach us this beautiful modality.
DATE: Sunday 29 July 2018
TIME: 10:30am – 2:30pm (Please only book in if you can arrive on time and are flexible with the finishing time)
COST: $55 per person
Bay Vista Retreat
Bay Vista Lane
Ewingsdale NSW 2481
Contact Details: Amanda Cuda, 0423 578 995, firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions for all Raindrop Association student clinics:
- We ask that you only register for this clinic if you are able to arrive by the scheduled starting time, and stay until the scheduled finishing time.
- If you arrive more than 5 minutes past the advertised start time, your session will be forfeited and no refund is given.
- This is because all sessions begin at the same time – if you are late, it affects every other recipient.
- The student clinics must be paid for in full at the time of booking. Your place is reserved in the clinic once payment has been received.
- This payment is non-refundable, and cannot be transferred to another clinic should you find yourself unable to attend for any reason.
- Instead, we recommend that you:
nominate someone to attend in your place
advise us of this person’s name and contact details so that we can update our records
- Please advise us immediately if you are unable to attend the clinic, and unable to find someone to attend in your place, as we will need to locate someone to attend in your place.
In the event of us cancelling a clinic:
- If a clinic must be cancelled (eg. due to insufficient numbers), you will receive a full refund, or you may opt to transfer the full amount paid to a future clinic.
How to pay by Direct Deposit:
Please only book in if you have none of the conditions mentioned above and you are flexible with the finishing time.