21 Telltale Signs that you are a Young Living Oiler
- When your partner cries out “Thieves!”, you’re looking for your household cleaner not the burglar alarm.
- You’d rather take a bath with a Stress-Away bath bomb than with Chris Hemsworth.
- As you walk in the forest, you catch yourself thinking, “Wow – this smells just like my home!
- Your children fight over who gets to sleep with the Feather the Owl diffuser. Thank God for Seedlings Calm oil!
- Your partner only has to wink and ask, “Are you feeling like some Sensation oil, honey?” and you know exactly what he/she has in mind.
- You’re more excited by the shimmer of the quartz crystalline micas in your Bloom brightening essence than your new pair of diamond earrings.
- A child is screaming at the top of their lungs, and all you can think of is, “Get that kid some Peace & Calming oil NOOOOOWWWWWW!”
- Putting Dentarome Plus toothpaste under your armpits seems like absolutely normal behaviour, and you just can’t understand why the rest of the world doesn’t see it that way.
- Your face is your artistic canvas, and your bathroom now looks like the mad scientist’s lab with all the shades of Savvy mineral makeup and blending brushes scattered around.
- When you travel, you leave out your favourite pair of shoes so you can fit more essential oils into your suitcase. At least you have your priorities right!
- When a waitress offers you a Red Bullᴿ, you give her the evil eye and pull out your NingXia Zyng instead.
- You watch out for Young Living’s PV promos each month with more excitement than the lottery, and plan your ER order to get as many freebies as possible.
- Your tweenager drags you into your friend’s bathroom and points to the commercial hand soap with a pleading look in their eyes as they say, “Mum/Dad, I CAN’T use this!!! Have you got some Thieves Hand Sanitizer on you?”
- You choose your home decor so that it beautifully compliments your new Young Living diffuser.
- “There’s an oil for that!” has become your favourite saying – you even have it printed on your favourite T-shirt.
- You’ve bought a second fridge with a lock on it for your personal stash of NingXia Red. No one touches my NingXia!!!
- You’re the favourite at every dinner party, ’cause you bring your stash of yummy, oil-infused treats for the guests to get “high” on. Nothing beats the frequency of OILS + FOOD for a good time!
- You’d rather go to bed with your essential oils “Bible” than a hot romance novel.
- When you tell people your age, you have to cover your ears as their jaw hits the ground….’cause there’s no way they believe you. That’s the Young Living lifestyle for you! Everyone else is aging, and you just keep looking younger and younger.
- Your toddler has decided they hate cuddly toys, and want to play with your empty essential oil bottles instead. And why not? They’re colourful, and smell great! “Train ’em while they’re young,” you say with a proud grin.
- You can’t bare to throw out your empty essential oil bottles, so you’re always looking for creative ways to use them – such as feeding your toddler’s oil bottle obsession, or soaking in your bathtub with them to get the last drop out. You’ve even bought a stunning piece of wall art where they can all sit on display.
After all, your Young Living oils ARE your family!
Feeling the withdrawals? Here’s how to get more oils….
If you already have your own wholesale account with Young Living, you can order through the shopping cart on your virtual office, or via phone with your local Young Living office.
If it’s been more than 12 months since you’ve ordered, or if you’ve never set up an account, please reach out to the person who introduced you to Young Living. You will need their member number when you place your first order.
If you have lost touch with them, or need any other assistance, we are here to help. Simply click on the button below, and we’ll be in touch to assist you and help answer your questions.