Many years ago, when I first started ordering from Young Living, we were “just” an essential oil company. Our oils were (and still are) out of this world….yet we only had essential oils. Then one day, Young Living released an amazing juice based on pureed wolfberries (a type of Goji Berry), and they called it “Berry Young Juice”.
Over the years, this original recipe has been tweaked and tweaked again, and its name was changed to NingXia Red (pronounced “ning-sha red”)….but what hasn’t changed is how much we love it. In fact, outside of essential oils, it’s Young Living’s best-selling product.
Why do you think that is? The short answer is that “it works”. We live on soils that are becoming depleted of nutrients, which means even our beautiful organic foods are under-nourishing compared to what they used to be. That’s why I love NingXia Red. I know it’s giving my body a rich supply of essential vitamins and minerals, in one easy 60ml serving.
NingXia Red is indeed an amazing superfood. Did you know that drinking 60ml is equivalent in biological activity to consuming 118 heads of broccoli, or 200 oranges, or 45,628 almonds? That’s like a whole fridge/freezer full of fruit & veggies in a single serve.
Although it’s absolutely DELICIOUS to drink neat, some people prefer to have it diluted in a little bit of filtered water. And you can get super creative by adding drops of your favourite essential oils into your NingXia Red. My favourite is Tangerine oil (or Tangerine Plus oil if you live in the UK/EU, or Tangerine Vitality oil if you live in the US) – just one drop creates a whole new taste sensation, which big and little kids will love!
But there are many other ways to enjoy your NingXia Red. Check out these wonderful NingXia Red-based smoothies and mocktails from our oily community!!!!
Blood Orange Margarita Mocktail by Tori H.
- ½ cup blood orange juice
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
- ½ cup beetroot juice
- 1 drop Ginger oil
- 2 drops Lemon oil
- 60ml sachet of NingXia Red
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 lemon wedge
- Salt to garnish
- Bring out a margarita glass and rub the lemon wedge around the rim. Dip the rim in the salt and roll until the rim is covered.
- Bring out a cocktail shaker and pour in NingXia Red, blood orange juice, beetroot juice, and pomegranate juice. Then add in 1 drop of Ginger oil, 1 drop of Lemon oil and ice cubes.
- Cover tightly and shake vigorously. Pour into the glass and serve.
Watermelon Slushie by Michelle Anna K.
- 3 big chunks frozen watermelon
- 40 ml NingXia Red
- 2 drops Lemon oil
- Splash of iced water
- Place watermelon and NingXia Red in blender.
- Add 2 drops of Lemon oil (or more/less to taste).
- Add a little iced water to enable blending.
- Pour into your favourite glass, garnish with some fresh watermelon and enjoy!
NingXia Red-Zyng Cocktail by Annette W.
I LOVE combining my NingXia Red and NingXia Zyng together for an extra pick-me-up to get through the day.
Mix 60ml of NingXia Red and a can of NingXia Zyng, and pour over a glass of ice.
Berrylicious Mocktail by Anna D.
- 120 ml NingXia Red
- 380 ml apple juice
- 500 ml sparkling water
- A few drops of a Citrus oil (Lemon, Orange or Tangerine)
- A few ice cubes in a glass
- Frozen blueberries or mixed berries
You can also put 1 or 2 blueberries in the cubes to make ice cubes… then when you put an ice cube in your drink there will be blueberries in it. It’s very nice!
Shake ingredients together, and pour over ice into your favourite glass. Hmmmm… absolutely delicious!
Breakfast on-the-go! Green Smoothie by Sam G.
I usually have my NingXia Red shot with drops of Lemon oil and lately I’ve been trying to get some green juice into me too.
So today I mixed my NingXia Red, Lemon oil and green smoothie blended all together!! It’s a winning combo.
- 2 bananas
- Lettuce & kale leaves
- Coconut / almond milk
- 2-3 drops of Lemon oil
- 30 ml NingXia Red
My go-to Breakfast Smoothie by Catherine W.
- Half a banana
- 1 mango cheek
- 4 frozen strawberries / other berries
- 2 tbsp organic oats (use gluten free oats if you are gluten free)
- Sprinkling of seeds: chia, flax, pepitas
- Half a cup of coconut water
- 30ml NingXia Red
- Culinary essential oil of choice – I love it with 1 drop of Orange oil
- A few ice cubes
Place everything into the blender and voila!
Virgin NingXia Colada by Marianne W.
This is my new favourite drink that we are having every morning! I am notoriously bad at eating fruit so next best thing is a juice. It’s so refreshing, and healthy. Sometimes we also add some coconut milk to make a Virgin NingXia Colada.
- ¼ large pineapple, juiced
- 1 shot of NingXia Red (ie. 60ml each)
- 1 drop Citrus Fresh oil (or whatever we fancy on the day)
- 2 Sulfurzyme capsules – emptied into it
- Coconut milk to make a Virgin Colada
Dad’s Super Smoothie by Jen G.
My Dad is 82 years old and I started making this smoothie for him just before Christmas. I also made it for myself and Wai (my husband) and we have both been drinking it too. So far…brighter, softer skin, more energy, happier (especially my Dad). I would challenge everyone to do 60 days of this smoothie and notice how you feel! It’s the best one I have ever done!
- 200 mL water
- 1 scoop Young Living Balance Complete (or vegan protein such as Slique Shake – available NFR)
- ½ cup frozen or fresh berries (any berries but we love blueberries!)
- ½ banana
- 1 dropper of Young Living Mineral Essence
- 1 shot (my Dad’s measurement lol) of Young Living NingXia Red
- 1 tbsp linseeds
- 1 tsp spirulina (optional) or other greens
Blend in a blender and enjoy right away!
Red Gold by Caroline M.
My favourite drink I make with NingXia Red is the one where I mix it with Young Living’s Golden Turmeric (which is available from Young Living in the US and EU/UK markets, but not yet in Australia or New Zealand). I love the way they both go well together, and the feeling I get after drinking it. Sometimes I switch and do it in the morning, then it gives me an extra boost for the day….OR I drink it in the evening for a good night’s sleep! Red Gold and Golden Gold together in one drink. Yum!
- Add 50 to 60 ml of NingXia Red to 200ml of water.
- Add ½ tsp Golden Turmeric.
- Stir or shake, and enjoy!
The Red Drink by Dr. Minke. PhD
The Red Drink is a simple recipe that rehydrates your body and tissues. Simply by ensuring you drink this much water each day, you are able to reduce swelling and inflammation in muscles and joints. Yet with this recipe, you have the added bonus of feeding yourself powerful nutrients to support your health (thanks to the NingXia Red and Sulfurzyme). And in Australia, Sulfurzyme is listed with the TGA for being able to help reduce any mild joint inflammation, aches and pains associated with osteoarthritis. Twice a day you’ll be making up the following mixture:
- 30ml NingXia Red juice
- 3 x Sulfurzyme caps emptied into the juice (or a teaspoon of Sulfurzyme powder if you live in a market that sells it as a powder We don’t have the powder in Australia)
- 3 drops of Lime oil (or Lime Plus oil in the EU, or Lime Vitality oil in the US)
Add these 3 ingredients to an empty NingXia Red bottle (or a 750ml glass bottle), and top up with filtered or spring water. Drink this in the morning, then make some more up in the afternoon to drink.
Here’s how to order…
If you already have your own wholesale account with Young Living, order through the shopping cart on your virtual office, or via phone or live chat with your local Young Living office.
If it’s been more than 12 months since you’ve ordered, or if you’ve never set up an account, please reach out to the person who introduced you to Young Living. You will need their member number when you place your first order.
If you’ve lost touch with them, or need any other assistance, we are here to help. Click on the button below, and we’ll be in touch to assist you and help answer your questions.