I’ve always been on the look-out for that ONE THING that was the Master Key to transformation on every level – physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
Let’s face it – we all have days when the sun isn’t shining as brightly. It’s on those days that we need some extra TLC and support, to shift ourselves into a brighter place.
Gary Young, the founder of Young Living, knew this. And when he first encountered therapeutic-grade essential oils and realised their difference from regular store-bought oils, he knew he’d found the Missing Link he’d been searching for…and he wanted to bring that gift to the world.
So whilst Young Living’s essential oils can be used as needed for life’s ups and downs, there is sooooooo much more benefit to us when we incorporate them into our life on a daily basis. And that’s where Young Living’s oil-infused products come into their own light. They are the perfect way to bring the power of essential oils onto our skin and into our bodies throughout the day, to uplift us on every level possible…
When I first encountered Young Living in September 1998, I had a health challenge. And when I searched inside to understand why this challenge had entered my life, I realised it was because I was focussing all of my energy and care onto those around me, and giving nothing to myself. I knew that needed to change if I was to heal, and so I decided that Young Living was my perfect vehicle for giving back to myself, and nurturing my inner needs.
I chose to register for Young Living’s monthly ordering program (which in those days was called “autoship”, but which then was renamed Essential (or Loyalty) Rewards. I’ve been on this program for over 23 years continuously, and I’ve never missed a month. Each month, I look at my life and identify the products I most love or have run out of, and that’s what I add into my monthly order. I’ve never had the same order twice – I always adapt it to what I need in that moment, whether that’s essential oils or oil-infused products.
It’s such a great program that I want to share with you how it works…..
How to receive more product for your dollars
Young Living’s oil-infused products include skin care, makeup, a women’s and men’s range, natural cleaning products, personal care products, a culinary range, and specialty ranges for babies, children, men and animals. That’s a lot of different ways to allow Young Living to make a difference in your life, and a lot of different products to fall in love with.
Once you start on this journey, you will never want to go back to a life without the blessing of essential oils. And with your newly formed “oil addiction”, of course you’re going to want to be able to stretch your dollars to get as many products as possible. And this is where Essential Rewards makes perfect sense.
Essential Rewards (or ER for short) is Young Living’s loyalty program. It is an optional program available to all wholesale members.
If you’re not yet a wholesale member, talk to the person who introduced you to Young Living to find out how easy it is to switch over and save 24% on all your purchases.
A brief overview of Essential Rewards
How Essential Rewards Works
- Firstly, you need to register for the program, and you can do that on your virtual office. If you don’t know how to access your virtual office, reach out to the person who introduced you to Young Living, or to your local Young Living office.
- Go to the tab on your virtual office that says “Monthly ER order” or “Essential Rewards” or “Loyalty Rewards” (each region has a slightly different website, so check with Young Living if you are unsure of how to find this button on your virtual office).
- Select a date in the month when you’d like your order to process.
- Then set up a template for 50PV or more worth of products. PV just stands for “point value”. In Australia, 50PV is equivalent to approximately $80 to $85 worth of product (although some products have reduced PV, and in these instances you will pay more than this for 50PV). If you live outside of Australia, your virtual office will show you how much this equates to in your currency. Your template can be updated as many times as you want in the month.
- On the date that you’ve selected, your order will process with whatever products are sitting on your template at that date. TIP – Set a reminder in your phone or diary to update your template before your order processes.
- You earn 10% to 25% reward points on your monthly order. You earn 10% for the first 3 months on this program, then it jumps to 20% from month 4, and then it jumps again to 25% from month 25. You only earn these points on your monthly ER order, so if you put additional orders in during the month, you won’t earn points on these additional orders. Your reward points are placed into your account when your monthly order processes. You earn these reward points from your very first month on the program, and can start redeeming them after your second month’s order has processed. Points that have not been redeemed will expire after 12 months.
- Your reward points are like virtual dollars. Use them to purchase products that you need. This is done as a separate order (not part of your monthly ER order), and you just pay postage on this order (unless you are collecting it from Young Living’s office).
- You are also eligible for the monthly FREE GIFTS that Young Living offers. These are called “PV promos”. When you spend over a certain PV value in your monthly ER order, you receive complimentary products from Young Living included in your order. Check out your Virtual Office under “Brand Partner News” for the monthly PV promos. In AU/NZ there is usually a 145PV, a 190PV, a 250PV and a 320PV (and sometimes also a 400PV) tier, each one bringing you more products for free. Some markets also have smaller PV gifts, such as a 125PV gift. You don’t get to choose the products – Young Living has preselected them for the month. This is a wonderful way to try products you’ve never tried before, when they come as part of your free gift.
- The Loyalty Rewards (ER) program is optional. You can cancel at any time by contacting Young Living’s customer service. Just remember to redeem your reward points before you cancel. And when you do decide to rejoin, you will start on the 10% level again.
So how does this give you more products for your dollars? It’s because you earn 10% to 25% reward points on each monthly ER order, and you can use these reward points to purchase extra products that you need. And you are eligible for Young Living’s monthly PV promos…which gives you additional free products in your order.
What we love about this program…
Huong N writes:
Why Young Living’s ER Program is the best?
For me it’s the great feeling of the more you buy, the more the Young Living gives back to you.
On top of that,Young Living’s products say it all for their premium quality, purity, and potency that you want to buy more and try more because you know it works!
Sam G writes:
Young Living’s Essential Rewards (ER) has been a blessing for our family. ER is our monthly wellness package that just keeps giving, because apart from replacing products we’ve run out of and receiving free promo items when we spend over a certain PV value (toothpaste, lotions, diffuser oils, culinary oils), we are also earning loyalty points with Young Living. I use these points to buy Thieves Laundry Liquid and supplements like Megacal,
Mineral Essence & Blackseed Oil. I gifted some products to my cousins using my loyalty points, knowing the energy gifted to them is the same generous energy that will be received.
Thank you Young Living for the generous “paying it forward” aspect that Essential Rewards brings. The ER journey has been a truly inspiring & grateful one for me.
Elaine H writes:
I love receiving my wellness box each month, and not having to walk down the toxic aisles in the supermarket is a bonus!
The loyalty points build up so quickly, so using the points to order my skin care, etc. for free is another great bonus of the Essential Rewards program.
Can’t think of any other company that is so generous.
Anita K writes:
56 months ago, my friend Debra put her Young Living case with oils on my kitchen table when she came to visit us all the way from Australia to Austria, and I signed up to Essential Rewards. I promised myself at that time to use my bonus loyalty points only to treat myself.
Since then I use them for buying Ningxia Red to support my health and energy. I’ve never regretted one single sip.
With enough loyalty points, I can always get 4 or even 8 bottles of NingXia Red by only paying for delivery. What an amazing bonus!
I’m looking forward to the next 56 months. Love you all!!!
Karen A writes:
Essential Rewards is the best….
Not only do I get 25% back in credits to spend on free products, I also get freebies for ordering my staples and goodies for friends.
The great thing is that you can use the credits for whatever you want, but the freebies are already picked so you get to try things you wouldn’t normally try!
It’s a great way to stock up and find new favourites!
Mel B writes:
I have only been on ER for 6 months because silly me didn’t really understand it at first, so I missed out on 10 months’ worth of loyalty points.
I’m saving my points so I can purchase more expensive oils, but I did use some when money was tight straight after Christmas and I wanted to make a purchase.
Anyway, don’t be silly like me! if you’re still on the fence or don’t understand how it works, then just ask the person who introduced you to Young Living and start getting rewarded. I’m so happy I finally woke up, lol!!!
Gina M writes:
When it comes to my ER loyalty points, I’m a Saving Spender! I save for a while, then spend ….thankfully I only have to save for a couple of months though as I always get the top level tier of Essential Rewards bonus items (who wouldn’t with the amount of EXCELLENT freebies every month!!!).
Sometimes I can’t afford to buy it all myself so some months my friends’ and family’s orders are added in to help me reach the top PV level.
I usually use my ER points on my higher price point items or items I have never tried, (yes, I know, right – even after over 4 years with Young Living there are still items I don’t have yet). Egyptian Gold is the next one on my list to get!!!
Being on the ER program since the day I joined YL, I get my products at almost 50% off overall now, when you include the top tier freebies every single month. IT’S INCREDIBLE SAVINGS!!! It’s just so good.
Get onto the Essential Rewards program, you’ll be so glad you did!!!
Here’s how to order….
If you already have your own wholesale account with Young Living, order through the shopping cart on your virtual office, or via phone or live chat with your local Young Living office.
If it’s been more than 12 months since you’ve ordered, or if you’ve never set up an account, please reach out to the person who introduced you to Young Living. You will need their member number when you place your first order.
If you’ve lost touch with them, or need any other assistance, we are here to help. Click on the button below, and we’ll be in touch to assist you and help answer your questions.